Ubisoft Announces Monster 4x4 World Circuit For XboxPosted on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 @ 05:34:03 am E.S.T
SAN FRANCISCO – January 10, 2006 – Today, Ubisoft announced Monster 4x4 World Circuit for the Xbox® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Scheduled to ship in North America March 2005, Monster 4x4 World Circuit lets players control the world’s most powerful trucks and go head-to-head in pulse-pounding off-road competitions all over the world. Whether you’re grinding through the desert of Egypt, crunching up snowy mountains in Russia, or smashing up trees in California to make the ride a little bumpier for the guy behind you, keep your eyes on the prize: The cash you earn on the circuit goes to customize your trucks and build up your ultimate Monster machine.
Monster 4X4 World Circuit features include:
* Customize your machine: Personalize your truck’s appearance with sweet paint jobs and decals and soup up its performance by maxing out its speed, jumping and destruction capabilities.
* Money makes the wheels go round: Win races, unleash spectacular stunts and jumps, and demolish everything in sight to win cash and upgrade your Monster truck to the ultimate stomping machine.
* Test your skills on 40 tracks: Tear through 40 Monster events in the hairiest off-road circuits your tires have ever seen.
* Show the world what you’re made of: Smoke the competition as you blaze through exciting new locations all over the world, such as Egypt, Moscow, Barcelona, San Francisco, South Dakota and more.
* Dominate in every mode: Master your tricks in Quick Race mode as you taste all of the thrills, spills, twists and rolls of Monster Truck racing. Then turn up the heat in Single Race or Monster League Championship mode and leave your opponents choking.
* Challenge friends to multiplayer: Demolish friends in four-player split-screen races or crush their hopes of domination in four intense new mini-games.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through its strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 21 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. Ubisoft generated revenue of 538 million Euros for the 2004–2005 fiscal year, an increase of 8 percent over the previous fiscal year at constant exchange rates. To learn more, please visit http://www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Posted By: Flamecuber - 166 Reads
No comments posted at this time. Be the first!
Please login or register to post a news comments.
Go Back |
News Archive |
Post a Comment