Nintendogs Packs The Dog-House With Year-End AwardsPosted on Thursday, January 12, 2006 @ 06:16:20 am E.S.T
Jan. 12, 2006 - In 2005 Nintendogs™ established itself as an unforgettable pop-culture phenomenon. The revolutionary puppy trainer program ended 2005 among the top video games of the year. Highlighted in publications like The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine and Parade, Nintendogs continues to prove its appeal to gamers and people of all ages. Continuing its ground-breaking excellence in 2006, Nintendogs also won a "2006 Innovation Award" from PC World.
The title was the recipient of a number of awards and was featured on year-end gift lists that included:
* PC World: Nintendogs wins a "2006 Innovation Award"
* Associated Press: Nintendogs is a "Best Game of 2005"
* BusinessWeek: Nintendogs featured on "Best Products" list
* Entertainment Weekly: Nintendogs highlighted on "The Must List"
* Chicago Sun Times: Nintendogs is on the "Game Of The Year" list
* FamilyFun.com: Nintendogs is No. 1 in the "Annual Video Game Toy Test"
These accolades along with numerous others bolstered Nintendogs' status as a "must-have" video game from Nintendo. Nintendogs has surpassed sales of 1.5 million units since its U.S. launch in August.
Posted By: Flamecuber - 154 Reads
No comments posted at this time. Be the first!
Please login or register to post a news comments.
Go Back |
News Archive |
Post a Comment